Dreaming of the Stars

The International Space Station (ISS) has been in orbit for over 25 years!    The astronauts that orbit our planet have been doing incredible science that impacts our lives.    Medical studies, robotics, climate monitoring, and science education.   To learn more, check out what is going on in the ISS on NASA's website.


Meanwhile here on Earth, our daughter has here own Space Station in her room.    Last night, our little Astronaut slept in orbit.    Was she dreaming of the stars?   


A few nights ago, I made my first attempt at getting some star trails using my GoPro Hero 9 camera.   I hooked it up on the backyard fence and it snapped 240 pictures in two hours.   I later found out that my laptop computer can't handle that many pictures at once.   Oh well!  The photo below is composed of 50 pictures combined, which is about 25 minutes of elapsed time.    

When did you first learn about the stars and planets as a kid?  Share below! 

Enjoy learning more about Astronomy and Astrophotography?   Come explore with me with my newsletters and YouTube channel.

For my Astrophotography at Bortle 5 website, visit
https://astrophotography-at-bortle-5-omsmyt.mailerpage.io/

Visit my YouTube channel for more astrophotography
https://www.youtube.com/@astrobortle5

For the latest Blogger updates, subscribe to my Newsletter
https://tinyurl.com/2arry74k


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my Astro Blog!

  Welcome to my blog about all things astronomy and astrophotography! I will feature my latest pictures of the night sky, insights, stories,...